Dale Wannen, MBA
Dale Wannen, founder of Sustainvest Asset Management LLC, has over 18 years experience in wealth management and financial services. Prior to Sustainvest, Dale was a portfolio manager at Harrington Investments and specialized in ESG investment strategies, securities analysis, and shareholder advocacy. He is often a guest speaker on the topic of ESG investing and shareholder advocacy.
Dale a personal financial advisor and asset manager in Petaluma, Sonoma County has an MBA in Sustainable Management from Presidio Graduate School in San Francisco and a B.A. in Economics from Rowan University and currently is a volunteer with Mentor Me Petaluma and the founder of Green Drinks Petaluma.
Previous volunteer work has included:
- Treasurer and Board Member for bird conservation organization, San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (SFBBO)
- Treasurer and Board member for human rights non-profit Global Exchange
- Committee member for the National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) in San Francisco
- Committee member of the Petaluma Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee (PBAC)
- President of the Social Venture Finance Club at Presidio Graduate School
Dale currently holds the Series 65 FINRA license and has previously held the Series 6, 7, 63, 66 and California Life and Health Insurance Certification. He resides in Petaluma, California.